- The B 80 W Bp battery-operated scrubber drier offers a variety of battery options (24 V, 225, 260 Ah and 255 Ah AGM). With brush head and disc brushes, fully automatic squeegee raising and lowering function, 30″ working width, large LCD color display, traction drive and KIK key system for protection against incorrect operation. Additional features include: eco!efficiency mode extends battery life, tank rinsing system for automatic cleaning of the dirty water tank without splash back as well as auto-fill function for convenient filling of the water tank. FACT technology, controls the speed of the roller brush and can be adjusted for different cleaning applications. Power Clean – 100% power, for stubborn dirt and polishing. Whisper Clean – 60% power, reduces noise levels and ensures longer working intervals with low power consumption. Fine Clean – 40% power, optimum for cleaning gray film from stoneware tiles in conjuntion with green roller brush.
Brush working width: 26 / 30
Vacuum working width: 37
Fresh / waste water tank (gal): 21.13 / 21.13
Max. area performance: 24219
Brush speed (rpm): 600 / 1400
Rated input power (W): max. 2200
Traction motor (W): 575
Weight without battery: 284.4
Dimensions (L x W x H): 61.02 x 31.85 x 45.43
- 4 batteries to choose from
– Battery types: maintenance-free 170 Ah (C5) with fleece technology, maintenance-free 180 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 180 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 240 Ah (C5).
– The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types.
– For a long battery life.
– Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
– Filling via the fresh water hose stops automatically when the tank is full.
Automatic lowering and raising of the brush head and squeegee
– Brush head and squeegee are lowered automatically depending on the selected cleaning programme.
– Practical: squeegee is raised automatically when reversing.
– Brush head with rollers
– With 65 or 75 cm working width.
– With integrated sweep bin for coarse particles. To prevent blockages on the squeegee.
– Water savings thanks to contra-rotating roller brushes.
– Simple to use.
– The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
– For significantly reduced energy consumption and substantially longer battery runtime.
– Extra quiet and thus optimal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
– Easy handling
– Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour-coding.
– Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable contact pressure of the brush
– The contact pressure can be adjusted electrically.
– Perfect adjustment of the contact pressure to the cleaning requirements.
– The contact pressure is adjusted automatically.
– Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
– The maximum speed can be preset.
Straight or curved squeegee
– Perfect suction on every floor.
– Various squeegee blades available: natural rubber, oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted squeegee blades for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
Call Us For The Full Karcher Catalog or a Free Onsite Demo